Wednesday, April 11, 2007

..thus far..

SoOoOoO..
--Presented my presentation in AI(got an A ;P)
--Handed in 20 fuckin page paper on AI (I better get a damn A:P)
--Finished Stats (3hr05 minutes handed my exam in)-I was seriously hoping for a decent mark in this course..Cause people..Its not a hard course.. Now the final was not bad.. but damn long..I know ten marks are gone already on calculations and god knows how much for theroy..Allah Yester bas..
--Forensics--I did the lily thing..I walked out..I didnt finish the short questions and I decided I wanted to choclate..So I handed my exam and left..Dont..Dont Dont ask wwhy..This is why I go to therapy once a week..**sighs**


Coming up
--Managerial Accounting
--Cognitive
--Lab exam
--One paper on Psych as a science
--One paper on Behavioural Psych( both 6 pages)

Yea..You guys need to put up with my bitchin :P

off handed random note
**booty dance** LETS GO SENIEESSS LETS GOOO WOOOOOOT WOOOOT..My boys in red 1 down 3 more to go lets show those penguines how to waddle ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Yoba khala9 we know u're a heavy worker no need to mention ur A's every time :) Oh btw BaaaaaaaaaaaL :P

La kidding and goodluck in ur labs.. I know u suck in them :P

10:24 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

awwwwwwwww
poor you

i dont envey you at all

goodluck!


zizo! stop being so mean!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

well done on getting an A and good luck;)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

yalla, one A down.. 5 or 6 more to go? :p

2:22 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizo--I thought you told me to try to act like you..All arrogant and shit:P And thier not bas A's they are A+'s get your facts right:P

Eshd3awa--**teary eyed** I want brownies..Brownies help me think..Wanna make me some?**teary eyes wobbly smile, snot running down my nose**

Dandoon--Ty ty I will I will**sighs**

Swairies--Dammit 6 to go..Why do I do this to myself?:P

3:24 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

bitch away babes bitch away! i5thay ra7tich!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home