Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Note to self

If the class has a fuckin outline dammit Lily just read it hun... Instead of thinking of yourself as Miss. I know it all and i have a stick firmly embedded in my fat ass. No, next time read the damn thing and make sure you follow it..You know why sugar? Cause that way you wont have a FAILING mark in the course genius. Ok? And when they say do the labS(notice the S smart ass?)per chapter. YOu do ALL the labs..Not one.Not just fucking one.. Ok?Ok? Alrite.?.Get your ass back to studying..

7 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

i just left myself a similar note

have chocolate

it helps

12:29 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

:( yes read the outline babes *hugs*

12:53 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

hope things are better in lilyland now:*

4:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a good friend you are

4:53 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Eshd3awa--Ben & Jerry's triple choclate , dark choclate swirl with brownie bits..IM gonna get a fuckin heart attack:P

Princess--good piece of advice eh?:P

Dandoon--**laughs** babes the grass is always pink on my side of the fence..;)


Ali-- Welcome :D..I know eh;) I am my most favorite fan..Update your links man..I have to make three detours to get to your podcast thingy..Not cool:P

1:06 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

never follow the stupid course outline.. i followed my course outline and ended up writing a paper 3 weeks early !

2:42 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

wow... ur hard on urself...

*stares at u with shock*

uhm... wow..

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home