Monday, September 17, 2007

Classes

I have been back to the grind of it all since Sept.6 and I am looooooooooovin it baby!!! My brain cells are dancing from all the accumulated work, my head hurts, I dont get enough sleep, Im two weeks in and I am already behind, and I have pulled one all nighter but buuuuuuuuuuut I am DOING something.muwhahahahahahahaaa Yes ladies and gents lilly is a true sadist.. Ilmuhim my classses are going to be murder with work and sleepless nights but they are AWSOME classes. Heres my classes *stars in her eyes*

Abnormal Psych--wooooooooooohoooo I know enough people to be able to fit into all the disorders we are covering here..Sad part is that they are all part of my immediate family:P

French--oui oui oui non non oh la la la choclat:P This one is gonna be brutal..

Human NeuroPsychology--Brain anatomy and functions..Soo much memorization..But cool oh soo coool

Stats--Anoooooova multiple regression babyyyy wooooooooooooooooooopp!! I feel chills whenever I set up an anova..Im sick I know.. Dont we all love it:P

Health and Illness:Biosocial Interactions--drugs,illness,pathologies,neuroscience and its implications in a social context..I have died and gone to heaven:D

**rocks back and forth on her heels and grins stupidly** sheeeftoooow arent they amazing??



I think this is possibly the combination of choclate and coffee that I have been breaking my fast on soley for two days stright..Yea..It might be it..Most likely..

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

You're crazy! but i guess that's why i like you lol

Long live sadistic workaholics :p

3:48 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

ok madre ana my memory is that of a gold fish wila intay ur confusing hehehe but for the millionth time what r u studing???

and good luck with all of that :( *hugs* oui oui je voudrais le chocolat right now!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

ummm

as long as ur enjoying urself!

5:38 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

ur weird;p

7:12 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

interesting classes! excluding the stats one of course:p

2:14 AM  
Blogger GLAMOROUS said...

bada3tay :P

3eeDiCh iMbaRaK ;*

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home