Thursday, September 13, 2007

Raaaaaaaaaaaamdaaan Kareeem

Ramadan woooooooooooohoooo..Wanaaasaaa I loooove ramadan and I dont know why! I am the crankiest person in the world ( I mean I am usually sarcastic cynical skeptic and mean but the first week I get double of my normal charming self) this is due to the lack of coffee intake..I usually drink 6 cups before noon so you can imagine my dilemma in ramadan..Im hoping this years first week of ramadan would be easier then last years..Since I quite smoking and I am doing yoga and all..Yoga by the way is fucking hard people..I am NOT stretchy person..My body doesnt BEND that way.. It hurts..My poor thighs I can FEEL them weeping... Ilmuhim I hope you guys have an amazing ramadan here are my goals...

--Music replaced with quraan ( Im trying I really am)
--Quran reading (this is going to be beyond stressful seeing that my arabic reading is ridiculous)
--Praying ON TIME.. ( I have arranged my classes so that I can pray at reasonable times)
--No swearing......................................(god help me my god I dont know if I can last for more then a day keep your fingers crossed people)

those are lofty goals but hey if I can train myself like I did with my running I will do great..inshalla inshalla inshalla inshallla..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mbarak 3alich alshahar babe

good for u...setting your goals right
keep trying and maybe...I mean a BIG maybe you can stick to them even after Ramadan ;D

12:01 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

rmoothan is depressing in a weird way;p

1:02 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

tadreen my brother says its the iraqi in us that makes us swear so much hehehehe....i dnt know :$ and imbarak 3alaich il shahar :*

2:25 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

mbarak 3alaich elshahar

inshallah ull be able to do it !!

<--- cheers u on!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

imbarak 3alaich ilshahar!:D

i always say i won't swear but that never happens!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home