Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WhAt THE F#$@!?!?!?!?

get out...


seriously...

get the fuck out...

HARPER?!?!?!


AGAIN?!?!?!


what the hell??? was everyone drunk yesterday?!?!

why the fuck would you want a conservative goverement who took surplus and made huge deficiet??? Who is a minority goverement yet the most EXEPENSIVE..

are you people insane???

really??
really??


I mean dont get me wrong, Dion is not exactly a beacon of hope here..but heeeeeeeeeeloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

harper?!?!?!**kicks a soild object**

*sobs* we are becoming american..next thing you know we are kicking out the immigrants(me me me me ) and listening to country music(audio terrorism)

really..

next time you people vote..READ k? k

I am disappointed in you canucks

really
I am
you should all be ashamed of yourselves.


UPDATE!!!!

harper still in goverment infortunatly
but
but
JUSTIN TRUDEAU GETS A SEAT IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**does the boogy**
Background

Father was the iconic Pierre Trudeau, introduced the charter of rights, was hip and cool and showed Canada that multiculturalism was a national pride


JUSTIN TRUDEAU OF PRIME MINSTER..--in ten years:P


oh btw.

I met him!! And I have a pic with him with me trying to tear his arm out of his sockets and take them home with me..;)



Im still upset though, I need to move to Papineau ...

7 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

chillax babe ;)
6ab3an ana kilish madree shisalfa bs elmawthoo3 shakla politics :(
me no likey politics :(

1:08 PM  
Blogger Hasan.B said...

What did you expect from canadians!!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was SHOCKED wallah....

really...what are ppl thinking...another George Bush wanna be


I had all my expectation on the liberals...thought they would make a majority government...but I know Stephon Dion would ruin it for them...they should have booted him out of the leadership be4 the elections...but sij malat 3alihom

In honesty I voted Green Party..mainly becuz in my riding the MP is Akbar manoussi ( iam sure you know very well)
you think i had a fault in the liberals losing :/

bas yallah...allah karim sweety

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plz dont mind the spelling mistakes and the missing words...I will leave it up to your smarts to figure it out :P

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plz dont mind the spelling mistakes and the missing words...I will leave it up to your smarts to figure it out :P

10:40 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

madre shino bass KALBEEEEEEEEN for pissing u off :*

1:27 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--friggin hell it is politics:P. Damn idoits..Dumb people shouldnt vote..seriously..

Hasan--I knoooooooooooooow..disappointing i tell ya

Ghasheema--hala walla habibi. I voted liberals. David Macgunity was runing in my district..I think alot of people voted green, but interstingly enought they got NO seats in the house, and those Blocs did..Weird..Totally..Harper is totally your fault Ghasheema:P. Come move with me to Papineau we can bask in the hotness of Justin;)

shwaish--habibiti inti walla:P

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home