Thursday, November 08, 2007

shit list

First of all

Fuck you. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.*smiles*..I know the person will never see this and Im too fuckin respectful to say it to them like that. but I caaan saaay it here so FUCK YOU muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa. I dooooooont like you and you know that. I told you that, just cause we are related you little bastard doesnt mean you rulllllle my life..i already have my parents..BAstard so go fuck yourself you fat inconsiderate, hypocritical,nauseating baaastaard... I piss you off dont I eh? muwhahahah What can I say..THANK THE LORD I DONT HAVE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING RIGHTEOUS GENES. mooooooooooooooooooooot haraaaaa ya dooooob heheheheheh..

ok thats out of the way

oh and a little confession, remeber how I quit smoking and all..Welll..Soon im gonna go off it soon..The running, the yoga, the nonfat sugarless cimmon dolce latte and the players light dont exactly mix well..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God for blogger ;P


and quit smoking already...ur polluting my air :P

11:02 PM  
Blogger notanlines said...

e wallah .. thank God for blogs ... can you imagine all that rage kept in !?!

2:29 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

hehehe

chithy oo y6ee7 3ala ur blog n he reads it

now that would be an interesting post!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home