Thursday, November 22, 2007

Facts

1)NOT my semster
2)First snow, first hot chocolate of the year Nov.21
3)The kit runner--breathtaking, ironic, smart, simply "for you a thousand times over".
4)Drama drama drama , leave me out of it. I dont want to care
5)I just want to curl up in a ball with a good book and jar of peanut butter
6)people make a mess of thier lives..Pathetic
7)I have no patience for idoits that are both ignorant and arrogant
8)I need new boots and a new jacket..
9)I want to hibernate
10)The next four weeks---HELLL
11)I HATE ESSAYS..I HAVE 6 DUE IN 5 DAYS...**sobs**
I go find a hole to hide in..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

All very true facts. But I'd exchange "I HATE ESSAYS..I HAVE 6 DUE IN 5 DAYS" with "I HATE CORRECTIONS.. I HAVE 81 PAPERS TO CORRECT TO FINISH IN 7 DAYS!!"

Allah e3eeeenah..

4:38 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

you can recruit people to help you correct.
allah e3enah

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home