Monday, August 03, 2009

disappointed

I was minding my own business, going through my life in the same motions. Everyday. I didn't complain, hell I didn't even mind it.

I don't have drama, I don't look for anguish,pain or a reason to be unhappy.

me

I am predictiable boring fuckin stable

So you would think I could stay out of disappointment. Just this once, not to be involved.

Nope.

My father couldn't keep his fly zipped therefore we get punished.

Yes I know I am selfish that I am worried about my balanced bland life and that I should be more concerned about my mother, who while unperfect can be faithful, and my siblings.

I am not even upset. I feel disappointed. so fuckin disappointed. I mean not only is he screwing around in a different country he is married with a child apparently on the way.

He told no one.

Goes to show ya eh? 24 years of marriage and four kids dont change a playa. Intersting

I would pay good money to get inside his head. I wonder if he would volunteer his services for an fMRI and a survey.

Way to screw up an already screwed up situation yal habeeb. Way to go dad, bonus points for the kid man.

Stay noncommittal my lovelys. Commitment is overrated

9 Comments:

Blogger F. said...

Whoa. This must be really tough on you...I can only imagine.
I'm so sorry.

but you have to be strong and you have to keep faith.
All the best.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

:s kess um il denya (excuse my french) :* im sorry hun

7:08 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

omg, i'm so sorry. i don't know what to say..i know it's a shit thing to happen and i'm not sure how you're all going to deal with it but you will. don't try to do so in the meantime, though. you're all entitled to bitch and vent about it and hate his guts right now. but there will come a time when you'll just have to accept what happened, i guess. who knows, his lack of presence may do you all, especially your mum, some good? chin up, babe:*

10:24 PM  
Blogger Azure said...

im so sorry for what happened to u sweetie

u have to stay strong *hugs*

1:04 AM  
Blogger Bassem said...

What's there to say really? I feel it's condecending to say anything when I don't know how you must feel like.

All i can say is you have every right to worry about the balance of your life.

If not for the blind belief that somehow everything has a reason i would have lost my sanity a long time ago

Take care

10:47 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

commitment is def. over rated..

and god dads can really be selfish sometimes!

ugh!

9:50 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

commitment is def. over rated..

and god dads can really be selfish sometimes!

ugh!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that..
Gosh. I can't even think of a good/appropriate thing to say right now. I'm just sorry you are going through this..

11:59 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Thank you so much guys for your kind comments. I apologize for loosing my cool there, I didnt meant to unload like this. But I do appericate all your comments! I wish I saw you all face to face to give kisses. Merci

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home