Friday, July 03, 2009

Michigan State University--Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology

michigan state university campus = heaven
theres our spartan!! aint he just a dasher? hm?
Baseball..dumb sport..great facility though:P
More prettieness
my walk..ei. getting lost and walking towards detriot..no joke
Riding shot gun, cause apparently the arab shouldnt drive..I was only SLIGHTLY above the speed limit..sheesh..crossing the border to home
Had an awesome time at michigan!!
I was so pleasently suprised that everyone was soo nice and so naked! lol

Ok time for a lilesque story

So we were staying at a dorm eh? Each one of us were roomed alone and we were spread out on three floors. The boys and girls would go out drinking every night, me I would go back to my room and read..Its how I roll. I know I am too cool to handle

Ilmuhim

So during the four days I was there I always had to pee at 4 am. Even my bowl movements are punticutual and effiecent lol

Ilmuhim

so 4 am every morning, I am in yoga pants a cuttoff t shirt in vibrant yellow or vibrant orange ( I like to switch it up) that declared that I was either too hot to handle or the peace on earth was imperative..

So I lumber down the hall with a sorry excuse of a shala on my head (ie. hair sticking out in random places)

Seeing that it was 4 am I THOUGHT it was safe to assume that no one was up or that they were too drunk to notice the little arab

WRONG

Every single one of those mornings I saw the SAME guy..

Half naked save for boxers (the last day i was there he had a towel, it covered more..pity) brown hair I think he had brown hair (waaayyy too early and waay to tired to notice or care) and a lovely lovely upper body.

now I am sure by now those of you who are silent readers know me well enough to know I cannot resist a well defined upper body. I appericate them all as long as they have at least a bit of muscle.

this one was a lean one ladies and gents.

ilmuhim
so usually he is coming from te bathroom and I am going to the bathroom. I just nod or completely ignore him

on the last day

he said in a much too wide awake voice " we really should stop meeting like this.." and laughed at me..

I stood there trying to wake up from my hour nap then said immaturely " you need to find some cloths man..I have some if u need it"

and I walked away

I know..

pathetic?

just a little bit..

jesus

thats all for today folks
you got two posts in one day..it was ur lucky day i guess

stay awake my lovelyess

3 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

loooooooool!!

aham shay the naked people ;Pp

how come i never run into any of those dudes? =\

**SIGH**

6:08 PM  
Blogger doona said...

loooooooool!!

aham shay the naked people ;Pp

how come i never run into any of those dudes? =\

**SIGH**

6:09 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

lol. i love this double commenting business..It really gets ur point across my love. you just in the wrong part of the world habibi, come on over to the dark side, we have cookies AND half naked men!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home