Thursday, April 16, 2009

obessions

Hi :)

I should be totally be writing my discussion that is due tomorrow..But hey! Since do I do what I should be doing? Besides "should" is such a subjective word.

Ilmuhim

here are my guilty pleasures

-lie to me (tv show)
-the mentalist (tv show)
-the big bang theory (tv-show)
-chinese/vietnamese/thai food (food ;))
-volcanic red (lipstick)
-fried bananas vanilla ice cream (yumminess)
-reebok running shoes (shoes)
-the dude at the chinese resturant (lickable speicmen)
-candy coated killahz (t-dot techno group)


hmmm thinking about it, its no wonder why I am getting those shitty marks this semster:P

I love you all, the newly englished Princess/Swasishies il maynooona more then the rest (just a bit more:P)

2 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

lickable specimen, haaa? ;Pp

8:00 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

I shall find pic for u..he was almost as lickable as my lechee ice cream;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home