Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Random ramblings

--got a midterm tomorrow..but I am blogging..freakin terrific

--bought a new eye liner from sephora that I had been eyeing in like forever..Stila, Onyx. Ladies (and my experimenting gents;)) if you need a black kohl like eyeliner this is the one. Positive, its veeeeeeerry black, goes on super duper creamy, so careful, and blinds like a dream. Negative, after 9 hours at school, it collects on ur inner corners, so make sure to smoke out your entire eye. Personally I dont think its worth the money..I will let u know if I change my mind

--started eating all healthy agian..regreting it already:P I am now day dreaming of strawberrry tarts

--winterlude starts next week..first winterlude without beaver tails and hot chocolate..so sad

--mother making noises about medical school..I dont know where the woman gets her ideas

--I may visit the states this summer, if everything goes as planned

--montreal is totally happening this "reading break"

-- need to go skiing..bas with who??

--need to decide what i am doing next year..if anything..

--going to go study now

stay smart my lovelys
--

2 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

i want to go skiing =(

7:36 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

ok so2al ya3ni...bass so2al ya3ni whats a winterlude?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home