Sunday, January 04, 2009

All Over

So we all know about what is happening in Gaza.. I won't talk about it cause I feel I have nothing more to add to posts already out there. I am doing my part by protesting, shouting and stomping on the snow here. I have written countless letters(I am canadian thats what we do when we are upset we right scathing letters).I know that you can get donations to them through the red cresent. If you are in north america your best bet is to send it to the middle east to be handled. Personally our family deals with the red cresent/cross in Iraq by the way of kuwait. Just make sure where you are sending it.

I dont do well when I cant fix something..I really dont..

so heres what we are gonna do..

We are going to pray. And for those of you who dont pray or dont beleive in it. Just take a moment, about five minutes will do shut your eyes and send our brothers and sisters who are suffering all over the world your postive energy.

for those of you who want to and can;

The Fatiha
Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Al hamdu lillaahi rabbil 'alameen
Ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Maaliki yaumid Deen
Iyyaaka na'abudu wa iyyaaka nasta'een
Ihdinas siraatal mustaqeem
Siraatal ladheena an 'amta' alaihim
Ghairil maghduubi' alaihim
waladaaleen
Sadaglaho Al3aatheem

In the name of God, the infinitely Compassionate and Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.
The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.
You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.
Guide us on the straight path,the path of those who have received your grace;
not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray.
Amen.

Translated by Kabir Helminski

May allah be with them in this world and the next. May there suffering be eased and thier wounds be balmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

ameen ya rab

2:58 AM  
Blogger doona said...

allah e3eenhom =(

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home