Friday, October 31, 2008

Undressed--Update

Sorry for the ignoration:P, was busy being kicked in the ass by life..oh well lets get it rolling;)


-HAD THE FIRST SNOWFALLL..wooooooooooooooooooopi! all melted now..my snowman went buh bye..

-weird messed up weather...get your snow plows one night, take out your umbrellas the next oh and then take out your mini dresses the next..wow,,thats so me when Im deciding my coffee

-I hate hospitals

-I fuckin hate doctors, hate hate..heartless fuckin pricks

-kareem salama..oh wow.. woooow


-Happy halloween!! Going as phantom of the opera;)

-yogurt parfaits..mmm

-school..shit oh shit shit..ooooooooooooooooffftttttt

- an "Image" post coming up while I perpare for my slow and painful death

-restless

-cranky

-not impressed

-if one more person calls me "pretty" or "bubbly" Im gonna kill em

-candy apples..mmmmmmmmmmmm

-greeting cards..oooooooffftt

-I want a sweater..

4 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

have you moved to kuwait by any chance? it sounds like youre describing the weather here! ;Pp

ps: why do u hate us? =(

5:34 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

dandoonies--no thank the lord. Cause me nooo likey quacks:P

8:35 PM  
Blogger Taqo said...

yes, yes.
mmmmmmmmmm 3ala candy apples is correct.
dudette! i had one that was dipped in peanuts and OMG.
i think i orgasmed multiple times while eating it, LOL.

7:41 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

taqo--lmao!! I had one that was dipped in belgian chocolate and rice crispies..Let me not exaplin what happened to me at a physical level;)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home