Sunday, January 11, 2009

ugh--not impressed

Bus STRIKE is still on..oh dear god...i am in a cage!! No

wait

not a cage

a friggin box..thats inside another box..in another box wrapped in duck tape

*sobs*

They have been at it for OVER a month..

*weeps uncontrolablly*

*snifs* dont get me wrong I am all with this union and workers rights and blah blah

and I hate the fuckin mayor..

but

but

this strike is totally crumping my style man..


on the plus side..I now have calves of steel:P, thats what power walking with snow to the ankles that has black ice underneath does..

*pets her bus pass* come back to me my love come back to me with the smelly passengers, the pissy drivers, the erratic driving and the late service..come back my love come back


i miss you

3 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

ola a whole month

telgain the city mistanseen their not paying them with the financial crisis going on

bs my god allh y3eenich mashe eb hal bard!

4:52 PM  
Blogger doona said...

weeeee!!

dude that sucks =(

then again, maybe its a sign from god that you should be more lazy and stay home and sleeep and eat =D

5:53 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshda3awa-dude..picture flaming red face, fogged glasses, wet pants = me..grumpy doesnt even begin to describe it:P

dandoon- tell me about it man..I dont know how to be lazy!! I need a class maybe:P

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home