Sunday, February 01, 2009

I wanna

go skydiving


now...


iiiiibiiiiiiiiiiii.

mom is being a mom, but thats ok I lied to her when I went bungee jumping and she was all fascinated when I showed her the tape later:P

but

its soooooooooooooo expensive!! Ok not sooooo expensive but expensive for my very poor student debated loaned ass budget..

it would come up to easily 32o CD

dude

not cool..

I need a sugar daddy or mama...volunteers?


ooffft I suppose this means picking up more shifts at work *sighs*

stay rich my lovelys

3 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

just out of curiousity...

how do you stay rich?

ana aby!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

sure i'll be ur sugar mama...thats not a very nice label...ok how abt this, i'll sponser this exciting endeavour of urs :P

7:05 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon-- you marry rich, your born rich but you never become rich:P Personally I need to stop shopping at sephora

Shwaish--lol habibi you can call yourself whatever you like:P we will go bungee jumping in kuwait! Heard it was a joke compared to the one here:D

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home