Saturday, February 07, 2009

quotes

Sayings of Crazies

"oh his voice just excites my dopaminergic system"
---> lily on ne yo's voice

" ya3ni ya al habib inta 7amar?"
---> lily to a moron sales associate:P

"so you have been a goody two shoes all your life eh?"
----> muslim girl to atheist chinese girl

"come..lets cuddle"
---> lily to bus driver

"Oh good work hunny, he is just lickable!"
---> lily to her friend after meeting her friend's male partner..he was right behind me:P

"ooooooh talk to me dirty baby"
----> lily to her morning coffee

"*stroking nine west shoes outside the dressing room* oh my precious my precccious"
---> yea..outloud with sound effects..dont judge me:P

"but your a slut habibi, your opinion on morals are really irrelevant"
--> lily to gay friend over morning coffee

" oooh look!!! A new paper is out on Ghrelin!!!"
---> sad..walla sad..this was during my "break"

"you cant leave me with this..this..thing!"
--> baby sister gesturing with disgust towards my borther:P!

" why....hellloooo handsome!"
--> lily to every male that she forgets the names of

" yea.. keep moving.."
--> when people dont agree with me

"shino ya3ni shitte? you pray to ali??"
---> wow...blonde moment right there sweetheart

" I am pan sexual, I dont discriminate based on sex, gender, creed, culture, relgion or ethnicity"
---> lily letting the ultra orthodox muslim chick have a heart attack

"I would have my way with you..right here..right now..but I am eating"
-->lily to female friend who scored tickets to see the fray!!

" I cant quit you!!!!!!"
---> lily to bestie

"I dont beleive in exclusivity..we are both mutually exclusive adults"
---> explaining my relationships

"let me write that down..my hippocampus is still sleeping"
--> lily to prof on room numbers

"the caudate putamen makes me want to lick something"
--> lily on neuro anatomy


ok gonna stop, this was compiled suprising not by me, as much as self centered loser I can be, but by a friend who is keeping track of this shit:P. She just posted on facebook,so I thought of sharing it:P

stay pagal my lovelys!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

"but your a slut habibi, your opinion on morals are really irrelevant"
--> lily to gay friend over morning coffee...

hehehehhehe kalba 7aram 3alaich :P and yay u ur m5abla

11:33 PM  
Blogger Seattle dude said...

i love this stuff! i used to say lots of useless stuff like that too, which my ex kept on her facebook.

man i should've written them down :/

9:39 AM  
Blogger doona said...

looooool!!

ambaih theese are hilariouis!

wllah!

loved the gay comment...ant the hippocampus!

finally someone who will get my jokes! =D

5:02 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Shwaish-- lol he is a slut though!! and damn proud of it, has great taste in booty thats for sure! Dude your crazier then I will ever be

Seattle Dude--lol, you should have..they make u realize how far gone you are:P

Dandoon--our limbic systems are totally in sync babes;)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

i know hehehhee its a talent really not easily acquired :p

2:23 AM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

LOOOOOOOOL ;p

11:57 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

hehehe

thank ur friend for keeping tabs on ur quotes for me!

2:59 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

shwaish--you should market it;)

palomino--:P

eshda3wa--lets not encourage the crzies now:P

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home