Sunday, May 03, 2009

Im sweet like, lalalalalala

I am going insane, I mean more so then usual without stress. I mean I finished school eh? But I still go to the lab cause I am still running experiements and what not and I need to annoy my prof daily or else I feel incomplete.

Ilmuhim lets get back to the stress, I am getting withdrawl people..really its kinda sad. I work two jobs, I volunteer and I go to the lab..On top of that I am a maid/servent/slave for my family these days since i have no school..


I think you guys should also know, that I succumbed ..I did I did..I am a weak weak human being..I couldnt resist..

it was so tempting

so inviting

so mysterious

so sexy

so irresistable..

just downright erotic


I accepted the offer I got from my current uni for my masters in neuroscience..I know
I know

I should have moved to some other city-->broke ass cant do it

I should have taken a job in the middle east--> got offered, still thinking..but you get paid more when you have masters:P

I should have taken a year off to enjoy breathing normally--normal is overrated..


so yea


I cant wait for stress, how pathetic is that?!?!?!?!?

I need help..

and ice cream

stay sweet my lovelys

3 Comments:

Blogger Hasan.B said...

Good luck!

6:57 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

thank you cher!

9:35 PM  
Blogger doona said...

you need help indeeed!

cant wait for stress

**SLAPS LILACS HOPING TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO HER HEAD**

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home