Monday, January 07, 2008

the begining of the end

School started *gags* maaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiii oooooooofffttt. Why cant I just close my eyes and open them and be done? eh? huh? Ilmuhim these are my courses this semster..

Health Psych-this is a full year course so Im still chugging at it, but we have finished the neuro part, which btw was awsome, now im stuck with the dumb artsy fartsy stuff..OOOOOOOOOOffffff

French-Im gonna get it this semster, thats it, no more flirting with the hot spanish exchange student. Im gonna be a good student..No promises:P

Microbiology--yea..um..I dont like bio..I needed a bio. So yea..We will see..

Stats Analysis of Variance--YUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE its like x-mas all over agian!! This class is going to be insane work, but god so so so so intersting!!!

Linear Algebra--this is the second year one, I dont know why Im taking it..I need to seek professional help.ASAP

yea so.. thats what im doing..What are you guys doing? If you have no school dont talk to me:P

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

I don't have school!

*runs while laughing*

7:00 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

swairies--*glaries* trip trip trip:P I haaaaate you no gloating!! Haram iksar ilkha6ir ina:P

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home