Saturday, December 29, 2007

Expose Part 1

Seeing that lots of bloggers have already embarked on this journey of exposing themselves to the world (shameless;)) I have decided to give it a shot. It would do me some good to be more open ;P. But unlike everyone else, I dont have the patience nor the attention span to list a 100 different nit picks about me. So I shall do this in parts. So without further adue, here it goes;

First 20

1)I love to read. Anything.Everything.

2)I'm a combination of both Nerd and Geek

3)I have huge mood swings. Depending on my day I can be either haughty or flirty..I have no in between

4) I value honesty more then anything in the world.

5) I am very blunt, strightforward.

6) I adore bags and shoes..But especailly bags. The bigger the better

7) I am self-effiecent, extermely independent

8) I always get what I want. Granted I fall on my face..ALOT. but I go after it 100%

9) I was born in kuwait, but orginially from Iraq and raised in Canada.

10) I consider myself Iraqi-Canadain.

11) I have a fond and at times loud apperication for beautiful things ;)

12) I love lattes and allllll coffee in general

13) I love to dance

14) Im not afraid of new things

15) I am logical. At times painfully so

16) I have never been in love.

17) I dont beleive in second chances..People rarely change

18) I can be seen as a pessimist

19) I am a realist to the core

20) I used to smoke.

ooooooooooooofff ugh. tough stuff:P

2 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

nothing could be better than bags and shoes!

8:37 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Eshda3awa--I should think not!!There is something to be said about a sexy pair of shoes and a well made bag that makes a women a women;)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home