Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

I havent learned anything remarkable or lifechanging in 2007, nothing tramatic, nothing overly exciting, nothing fascinating. Then agian my family life is as always riveting, however mine is as usual quite dull and pale in comparision.


No resolutions, gonna do what I always do, see the people I always see (plus the new ones I keep meeting), go to the same places I usually go too, act the same as I did before, laugh at the same things and just in general stay the same. Hey, its worked for the last 21 years why try and change it now?

Loosen up people, relax, enjoy, and smell the sweet air.

Happy New Year my lovelys

4 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

i hope ur 2008 itkoon a great ass bitch of a year :*

4:33 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

happy new year babe

5:59 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

You majesty: Its starting off on the wrong foot:P

Eshda3awa--Dittos love.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

happy new year;)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home